A series of seminars at the ITMO University held by Dr. Irina Fiegenbaum
From 10 to 14 November at the Department of Speech Information Systems a series of seminars has been held by Dr. Irina Fiegenbaum (Project Coordinator, International Society for Professional Innovation Management, Manchester) on the theme "Project Management"
Topics of Seminars:
- Current approaches to project management
- Features of Project Management in IT
- Creation and maintenance of international projects with public funding (Horizon 2020, ITEA ICT Clusters)
- Key indicators of success of R & D projects between universities and industry
- Features of certification of skills of project managers